“Supporting college marketing professionals since 1987”
31st Annual Conference - thanks to all our speakers, exhibitors and delegates for making it such an enjoyable day!
Our 2018 conference took take place on Monday 26th November at the Hilton Hotel Warwick/Stratford upon Avon, with the FE First Awards for marketing excellence held in the evening at our Gala Dinner & Awards event.
Our speakers included:
- Rob Masson, CEO of The DPO Centre - GDPR in FE: It’s all about consent, but you don’t need consent?! Confused?
- Dr Julie Mills, Principal & CEO, Milton Keynes College – marketing as a force for good in our community
- Tracy Playle, CEO, Pickle Jar Communications – developing an empathy-led approach to your digital engagement strategy
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing, University of Loughborough – content clout, the power of PR and how to do more with less
- Stephen Lockhart & Tim Ketterer, Pathways by Float New Media Design – Using LMI to engage prospective students
- Samantha MacKay, Marketing Manager, Guildford College & Alex Vinall, Founder & MD, Air Social – Facebook advertising for open day promotion
- Darren Gallagher, Deputy Head of Marketing & Communications, Exeter College – Creating an engaging content plan and turning the story into content in the digital age
- Lee Parker, Head of Marketing, Milton Keynes College – Moving from an advertising to a content strategy
- Rachel Till, Owner, Extend PR & Marketing – 5 quick wins for digital PR in colleges
- Ben Duhig, Managing Director, Blue Soup Ltd – Improving web user experience and digital optimisation
- Jane Williams, Group Head of Marketing, Chichester College Group – A practical guide to the marketing aspect of merger
- Chris Barcroft, Head of Digital, Lesniak Swann - How to set up successful PPC campaigns
Conference and FE First Awards supporters included: